We arrange Supervised Ground Handling Services as per the IATA ground handling Annex A, Section 13. One professionally trained supervisor is assigned for each flight, who controls the complete operations of the flight from arrival to its departure.
Operational assistance – Flight Planning, Flight Watch, Weather Briefings and provisions of current Notams. If required, also can provide worldwide operational assistance, including overfly and landing permissions.
Aurea Aviation supervises the complete handling of flight of corporate and commercial jets in India, ensuring all contracted service levels are maintained to achieve on-time departure.
Co-ordination with local Fuel Agencies for the fuel uplift.
Arrangements of in-flight services including Catering, Aircraft Cleaning etc.
Provision/arrangements of ramp security for parked aircraft.
Any odd time clearances for emergency operations.
Assistance to crew and passenger to complete their airport formalities.
Specializes in the handling of diplomatic and VIP flights, coordinating with the concerned Govt. Authorities.
Keep track of each flight round the clock from its arrival to take-off.
Arrange hotel accommodation and transport for both crew and passengers.
We assist you in obtaining various permits..
- Landing permission for the flight operating for commercial purposes.
- Overfly permit and Technical Landing.
- Traffic Rights / Airport Slots.
- Passenger / Cargo. – Relief Operations.
- Aurea Aviation offers complete co-ordination with the D.G.C.A, Airports Authority of India, Ministry of Defence, and other Govt. Authorities for obtaining necessary clearances, permits and slots.