Terms & Conditions of Charter
- For confirmation, we require 100% advance, based on the indicated flying time, overnight stay, waiting charges etc. vide Cheque/Draft in favour of Aurea Aviation Pvt Ltd at
- Minimum 2hrs flying time will be charged on everyday basis. The flying time quoted above is approximate and may vary. The final settlement of bills shall be done on actual hrs flown, over and above the estimated flying (From our base at Mumbai and back to base)
- Above flight timings are indicated in NIL wind conditions and billing would be on actual time taken for the flight “chokes off to chokes on”, depending upon weather / wind, fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational
- On board catering served will vegetarian, Non Vegetarian and no
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Mumbai.
A. An amount of 25% against flight preparation charges will be levied if flight is cancelled due to “force majeure”
B. 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 72 to 48 hours of the scheduled Departure
C. 75% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 to 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
D. 100% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied in case flight cancelled within 24 hrs of scheduled departure or in case of “no-show”.
- All costs are estimated & based on distance and approximate cruising speed of the aircraft in nil wind conditions. Any delay/diversion due to bad weather or refueling purpose, VVIP/VIP flight, unserviceable runway etc. have not been taken into consideration.
- FORCE MAJURE Operator does not hold itself responsible for non-operation of charter for any unforeseen reason/s such as below:
- Bad Weather
- Poor Visibility
- Non – Availability of clearances from ATC / Defense Authorities / CivilAdministration
- Technical Problem
Due to above reasons if the flight cannot take off from the Originating station amount will be refunded as per cancelation clause.
- We always obtain the destination weather before departure. However, if due to sudden deterioration of weather en-route / destination, the aircraft cannot land at the Destination and has to return to the starting point or divert to some other airport, the actual flying time would be chargeable and balance if any, would be payable /refundable.
- Operator is not responsible if any technical snag developed in the aircraft which cannot be rectified within the time limit and effect the operation of flight.
- Extension of watch hours charges will be charged on actual, the copy of bill from Airport Authority of India will be
- Government taxes & levies if any, will be paid by the
- Flight will be treated confirm after receiving 100% advance deposit by cheque / DD in favor of
- Confirmation of charter to uncontrolled airstrips should be given before 12 working hrs from the departure
- The above quotation is valid for 24hrs only from the date of
- If you need any further clarification feel free to contact any authority from the below list, we are available 24/7 for your support.